EQUUSOMA® Level 2 Practical Intensives I and II
June 25-28, 2022 and October 4-8, 2022
The Place of Grace, Moussac, France
What is Provided
- 4 days per module of guided instruction and live relationship building with horses, a mule, and a donkey implementing EQUUSOMA® curriculum (dogs and cats present at this facility as well).
- Taught by EQUUSOMA® founder, Sarah Schlote and faculty-in-training, Ines Kaiser. Training will be provided in English, with some interpretation in French and German as needed.
- Training materials
- Refreshments and light snacks
- It may be possible for us to arrange for catering for this event; please let us know if you are interested in this option (a separate fee applies).
- There will be opportunity for students to hire approved providers to experience in-person Somatic Experiencing® sessions with horses applying EQUUSOMA® to meet the personal session hours requirements for Level 2:
- October 4 workshop: “Many Hands and Hooves of Support: Somatic Experiencing and SE Touch with Equines” (contact us to register).
- We will follow recommended guidelines around physical distancing, masks and sanitation. Further details about specific guidelines and a COVID waiver/release form will be required.
- There may be changes in format or a need to reschedule based on the state of the pandemic at the time of the event. We will do our best to advise you of these changes with as much advance notice as possible. We appreciate your grace and understanding as the world continues to adjust.
- Note: Students MUST have completed their Level 1 requirements prior to attending the first Level 2 intensive.
- To ensure numbers and facilitate logistics, registration for both modules will occur simultaneously. Students are asked if possible to commit to attending both modules at this location. Please contact us to discuss if accommodation may be possible in this regard.
- Complete and submit the registration package and updated student agreement.
- Payment options are listed in the registration form.
The Place of Grace is located outside of the charming medieval village of Moussac in Southern France. It is a short drive to a number of picturesque locations, castles, the Camargue, and the Mediterranean Sea.