April 27-May 1
Daily from 6:30pm to 9:30pm Central European Summer Time (GMT+2), which is 12:30pm to 3:30pm Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
$837.50 CAD flat rate
What is Provided
- A series of 3-4 hour live webinars offered over 5 days (15-20 hours) covering the theoretical foundations that are covered in the in-person Fundamentals training
- Co-taught by EQUUSOMA founder, Sarah Schlote, and faculty-in-training Ines Kaiser
- Training materials
- Complete and submit the registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document. *Note: the registration package has not been updated to reflect the Online option and pricing. Please indicate that you are registering for the Online option and mark the different price.
- Submit payment to secure your spot. Payment options:
- Preferred: eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Canadian residents)
- International bank transfer (please email email@example.com for banking information)
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- Please note: a 4% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”). International bank transfers also carry an additional fee that participants can pay in cash in person once at the training.
Fundamentals Make-Up Workshop
If you are interested in pursuing the entire EQUUSOMA certificate training program, and complete the theoretical portion of Fundamentals online, you will need to attend an in-person 2-day workshop for the experiential component prior to attending the Practical Intensives. The dates for these make-upworkshops will be determined as the pandemic conditions improve.
The schedule will be provided prior to the event. Typically the workshop will allow for a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon, and a 2 hour lunch to allow time for participants to book personal sessions or consultations. While there is an agenda, there will also be flexibility around what material is covered and the types of activities based on student interests/needs and the needs of the horses.
The live workshop will typically be offered in the days prior to the first Practical Intensive to facilitate travel for participants and training assistants.