**Please Note: Students may not register for this module if they have not yet completed Fundamentals I (and Foundations of Somatic Experiencing if students do not have an SE background)** Please follow our updates for news of 2022 offerings. We hope to announce dates in the coming months.
December 6-10, 2021
Starting Monday December 6, 8:30am to 12:30pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Please use World Time Buddy to determine the hours for your time zone.
**Note: If there is a power, internet or Zoom outage that lasts longer than 10 min, we will reconvene the next day and extend the training to Saturday September 11 to make up the time. Due to scheduling, we are unable to lengthen the amount of time each day to make up the time lost due to unexpected technical issues.
What is Provided
- A series of 4 hour live webinars offered over 5 days (20 hours) covering the theoretical foundations and practical applications of the EQUUSOMA® model.
- Taught by EQUUSOMA® founder, Sarah Schlote, in collaboration with faculty in training Susanne Hays.
- Training materials will be delivered via DropBox at the end of each day
- NOTE: All students who do not have a Somatic Experiencing® background must register for the 2-day Foundations of Somatic Experiencing® training taking place October 17-18, 2021 prior to attending EQUUSOMA® Fundamentals II.
- Complete and submit the registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document.
- To register and pay, please contact email@example.com to let us know your address so we can invoice you with your province’s taxation rate (for HST or GST).
- If registering as a team of two people offering services in a co-facilitation model, each person gets a 10% savings. Please contact us for the total amount with your provincial tax prior to sending payment.
- If registering 3 or more people from your organization, please contact us to discuss a group discount.
- Payment options for Canadian residents:
- eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- PayPal money transfer (*do not use the PayPal buttons in the sections below, as Canadian taxes are not included)
US and International Registrants
- Payment options for all other registrants:
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form – please inform your credit card company that a Canadian company will be processing a payment using Square so that they approve the transaction)
- Global Money Transfer (contact email@example.com for our banking information)
- PayPal transfer or by using the PayPal button below
Registering 2 or More People (US and International)
Due to PayPal settings, please do not pay for multiple tuitions in one payment (such as paying for two people or to attend two modules in one transaction). Please pay for each tuition separately. If registering 3 or more people from your organization, please contact us to discuss a group discount.
If registering as a team of 2 people (offering services together in a co-facilitation model), each of you obtains a 10% savings.
This is the next step in taking the EQUUSOMA® continuing education certificate program. The additional steps in the program are listed here. If you do not have a background in Somatic Experiencing, you must register for the 2-day Fundamentals of Somatic Experiencing® taking place October 17-18 prior to taking Fundamentals II.
When you have completed all the requirements for EQUUSOMA® Level 1, you may progress to Level 2, which includes the live Practical Intensives.
While we have had demand to offer the in-person modules all over the world, we are unable to fulfill all requests at this time. However, as our training team grows, our goal is to offer the Practical Intensives in more locations. Due to the hands-on experiential nature of the Intensives, a limited number of spaces are available per module. We appreciate your patience and enthusiasm as we do our best to meet the growing demand at a pace that is sustainable.