**Please Note: Students may not register for this module if they have not yet completed Fundamentals I (formerly Basics) in either 2019, 2020, or 2021** Please follow our updates for news of 2022 offerings. We hope to announce dates in the coming months.
October 17-18, 2021
Starting Sunday October 17, 8:30am to 4:30pm Pacific (with 1 hour lunch break). Please use World Time Buddy to determine the hours for your time zone.
**Note: If there is a power, internet or Zoom outage that lasts longer than 10 min, we will reconvene the next day and extend the training to October 19 to make up the time. Due to scheduling, we are unable to lengthen the amount of time each day to make up the time lost due to unexpected technical issues.
What is Provided
- A 14 hour training over 2 days covering introductory principles and skills used in Somatic Experiencing®.
- Taught by EQUUSOMA® founder, Sarah Schlote and faculty in training, Susanne Hays and Ines Kaiser.
- This training is a prerequisite to attend EQUUSOMA® Fundamentals II for students who have not completed any prior training in Somatic Experiencing®.
- This training is licensed through Somatic Experiencing® International but is unaffiliated and does not count towards the official Somatic Experiencing® training program.
- Complete and submit the registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document.
- To register and pay, please contact email@example.com to let us know your address so we can invoice you with your province’s taxation rate (for HST or GST).
- If registering as a team of two people offering services in a co-facilitation model, each person gets a 10% savings. Please contact us for the total amount with your provincial tax prior to sending payment.
- If registering 3 or more people from your organization, please contact us to discuss a group discount.
- Payment options for Canadian residents:
- eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- PayPal money transfer (*do not use the PayPal buttons in the sections below, as Canadian taxes are not included)
US and International Registrants
- Payment options for all other registrants:
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form – please inform your credit card company that a Canadian company will be processing a payment using Square so that they approve the transaction)
- Global Money Transfer (contact email@example.com for our banking information)
- PayPal transfer or by using the PayPal button below
Registering 2 or More People (US and International)
Due to PayPal settings, please do not pay for multiple tuitions in one payment (such as paying for two people or to attend two modules in one transaction). Please pay for each tuition separately.
If registering as a team of 2 people (offering services together in a co-facilitation model), each of you obtains a 10% savings.
Once you have completed EQUUSOMA® Fundamentals I and Foundations of Somatic Experiencing®, you may register for EQUUSOMA® Fundamentals II. The additional steps in the program are listed here.
When you have completed all the requirements for EQUUSOMA® Level 1 (online), you may progress to Level 2, which includes the live Practical Intensives.
While we have had demand to offer the in-person modules all over the world, we are unable to fulfill all requests at this time. However, as our training team grows, our goal is to offer the Practical Intensives in more locations. Due to the hands-on experiential nature of the Intensives, a limited number of spaces are available per module. We appreciate your patience and enthusiasm as we do our best to meet the growing demand at a pace that is sustainable.