*The training modules cannot be taken independently as a stand alone training.
**The Level 1 modules must be taken in the order listed: Fundamentals I, Foundations of SE, Fundamentals II.
***The Foundations of SE module is required for all students who do not have a prior background in Somatic Experiencing®.
$995 CAD per module plus taxes/fees
Training Module Details
- Fundamentals I: March 14-18, 2022
- Foundations of SE: July 25-29, 2022
- Fundamentals II: November 28-December 2, 2022
The modules start on a Monday from 4pm to 11pm Pacific Time. Please note: This training accommodates Western North American / Australian time zones. For a comparison, students on the Gold Coast of Australia start on a Tuesday from 7am to 2pm AEST. There will be a 1 hour break and two 15-minute breaks per day.
Days 2-5 will begin sooner to accommodate a check-in group (small groups of students will be assigned to a training assistant to meet daily for support and debriefing before the teaching begins). Time to be announced.
Students are responsible for determining the hours for their time zone. There are many online time zone converters available. We recommend cross-referencing a few of them to ensure accuracy.
**Note: If there is a power, internet or Zoom outage that lasts longer than 10 min, or if there is an unexpected emergency, we will reconvene the next day and extend the training by a day to make up the time. We are unable to lengthen the amount of time each day to make up the time lost.
*The length of the Level 1 modules for 2022 has increased per student feedback. These modules have increased to 5 days (27.5 hours) to ensure enough time for integration, practicing and skill building, depending on the module.
What is Provided
- 27.5 hours of training over 5 days taught by EQUUSOMA® founder, Sarah Schlote, and a faculty in training (TBD).
- Students should plan to attend live due to the experiential components, which are not recorded and will need to be made up after the fact at the student’s own expense. While the training is recorded, access is primarily for students who have unexpected scheduling conflicts or needs that arise, requiring them to miss a portion. Students are discouraged from registering with the intention of doing the lecture portions strictly by video.
- Training materials will be delivered via email after each training “day” (for some students, this may mean the materials will be received the following day, depending on time zone).
- This online cohort will have 2 scholarship spots for BIPOC individuals (Black, Indigenous, or other Persons of Colour facing disparities due to race/racialized trauma). More information in the registration package.
- Complete and submit the following forms. Training information, waivers, and policies are outlined in these documents.
Payment: Canadian Registrants
- To register and pay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your address so we can invoice you with your province’s taxation rate (for HST or GST).
- If registering as a team of two people offering services in a co-facilitation model, each person gets a 10% savings. Please contact us for the total amount with your provincial tax prior to sending payment.
- If registering 3 or more people from your organization, please contact us to discuss a group discount.
- If you are a returning student, you can re-register at a 75% discount as a refresher.
- Payment options for Canadian residents:
- eTransfer to email@example.com
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- PayPal money transfer (*do not use the PayPal buttons in the sections below, as Canadian taxes are not included)
Please note: a 4% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”). International bank transfers may also carry an additional fee.
Payment: US and International Registrants
- Payment options for all other registrants:
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form – please inform your credit card company that a Canadian company will be processing a payment using Square so that they approve the transaction)
- Global Money Transfer (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our banking information)
- PayPal transfer or by using the PayPal button below
- Please note: a 4% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”). International bank transfers may also carry an additional fee.
PayPal – Full Rate
Registering 2 or More People (US and International)
If registering as a team of 2 people (offering services together in a co-facilitation model), each of you obtains a 10% savings.
If registering 3 or more people from your organization, please contact us to discuss a group discount.
Due to PayPal settings, please do not pay for multiple tuitions in one payment (such as paying for two people or to attend two modules in one transaction). Please pay for each tuition separately.
PayPal – Co-Facilitation Rate
The Level 1 training program is offered online to accommodate students from all over who might not be able to access this information if offered in person. When you have completed all the requirements for EQUUSOMA® Level 1, you may progress to Level 2, which includes the live Practical Intensives.
Please review the practice requirements prior to registering. Additional information about practice requirements can be found in the student agreement (links above).
While we have had demand to offer the in-person modules all over the world, we are unable to fulfill all requests at this time. However, as our training team grows, our goal is to offer the Practical Intensives in more locations. Due to the hands-on experiential nature of the Practical Intensives, a limited number of spaces are available per module. We appreciate your patience and enthusiasm as we do our best to meet the growing demand at a pace that is sustainable.