August 24-28, 2020
Honey Brook Stables
$1,675 CAD (regular)
What is Provided
- 5 days of intensive training with the support of an assisting team
- Refreshments and catered lunches
- Training materials
- Complete and submit the registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document.
- Submit payment to secure your spot. Payment options:
- Preferred: eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Canadian residents)
- International bank transfer (please email email@example.com for banking information)
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- Please note: a 3% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”). International bank transfers also carry an additional fee that participants can pay in cash in person once at the training.
PayPal Links for All Registrants:
Co-Facilitation Discounted Rate
Regular Rate – Instalment
Co-Facilitation Rate – Instalment
The training schedule will be provided prior to the event. Typically the training will allow for a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon, and a 2 hour lunch to allow time for participants to book personal sessions or to head into town for lunch. While there is an agenda, there will also be flexibility around what material is covered and the types of activities based on student interests/needs and the needs of the horses.
Location and Directions