July 8-14, 2019
514 Ramsay Concession 12
Almonte, Ontario (near Kanata)
$2,275 CAD + HST (regular)
$2,047.50 CAD + HST (if registering with a co-facilitator)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Training will be registered for CE credits with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
What is Provided
- 7 days of intensive training with the support of an assisting team
- Refreshments and catered lunches
- Training materials
- Complete and submit the following registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document. (link to attached)
- Submit payment to secure your spot. Payment options:
- Preferred: eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Canadian residents)
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- Please note: a 3% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”)
Preliminary Registration Deadline:
The minimum number of registrations must be received by March 31, 2019 in order to hold the venue. If this number if reached, registrations will continue to be accepted after this date until all spots have been filled.
For those paying through PayPal:
Co-Facilitation Discounted Rate
Regular Rate – Installment
Co-Facilitation Rate – Installment
The training schedule will be provided prior to the event. Typically the training will allow for a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon, and a 2 hour lunch to allow time for participants to book personal sessions or consultations. While there is an agenda, there will also be flexibility around what material is covered and the types of activities based on student interests/needs and the needs of the horses.
Location and Directions
Willaway Farm is located 40 minutes from the Ottawa International Airport (YOW), and roughly 25 minutes from the suburb of Kanata in the West end.
By car (from Kanata): Follow highway 417 West. Take exit 145 for highway 7. Turn right at Upper Dwyer Hill Road. Turn left on McArton Road. Turn right at Ramsay Concession 12. Drive to #514 on the right.
The nearest centres are Almonte/Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, and Kanata. The following is a list of possible accommodations to consider, of varying price points, in no particular order. Feel free to also check Google or major travel sites like Trivago, Kayak, Expedia, and others.
Almonte is a quaint town with loads of history. It has a charming downtown with many interesting shops, and a waterfront trail that provides views of the falls. http://almonte.com
Ottawa is Canada’s capital and the parliament buildings and downtown core (with Byward Market, Rideau Canal and other sights) are 30-40 minutes from Willaway Farm. https://www.ottawatourism.ca