September 22-28, 2019
Ines Kaiser’s Farm
$2,275 CAD (regular)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Training will be registered for CE credits with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
What is Provided
- 7 days of intensive training with the support of an assisting team
- Refreshments and catered lunches
- Training materials
- Complete and submit the following registration package. Training information and policies are outlined in this document.
- Submit payment to secure your spot. Payment options:
- Preferred: eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Canadian residents)
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
- Please note: a 3% handling fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal payments (listed as “shipping fee”)
Preliminary Registration Deadline:
The minimum number of registrations must be received by June 23, 2019. If this number if reached, registrations will continue to be accepted after this date until all spots have been filled.
For those paying through PayPal:
Co-Facilitation Discounted Rate
Regular Rate – Installment
Co-Facilitation Rate – Installment
The training schedule will be provided prior to the event. Typically the training will allow for a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon, and a 2 hour lunch to allow time for participants to book personal sessions or consultations. While there is an agenda, there will also be flexibility around what material is covered and the types of activities based on student interests/needs and the needs of the horses.
Location and Directions
The farm is located outside the town of Moussac, roughly 30 minutes from the city of Nîmes, 1 hour from Montpellier, and 90 minutes to 2 hours to Marseille.
The nearest airport is Marseille Provence International Airport (MRS). It is also possible to fly into Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) in Paris and take the TGV train to Nîmes (4 hours of travel time), and from there travel to Moussac (30 min).
La Maison du Passage Bed and Breakfast
Chaleur De Lascours Guest House
Maison d’Hôtes Les Remparts Guest House
Au cochon qui tête
Hôtel Pré Galoffre (in Nîmes, 30 min away)
AirBnB locations (within 30 minutes)
The region of Occitanie in the South of France on the Mediterranean Sea is world renowned for its scenic views, beaches, Pyrenees mountains, Cévennes mountains, vineyards, and historic landmarks. There is a lot to do within the region to suit different tastes. It borders Provence, and a number of other European countries are within traveling distance.