August 26-30, 2019
Equine-Assisted Therapy Australia
What is Provided
- 5 days of intensive training with the support of an assisting team
- Training materials
- Complete and submit the registration packet. Training information and policies are outlined in this document.
- Submit payment to secure your spot. Payment options:
- Preferred: eTransfer (Canadian residents)
- International bank transfer (please email email@example.com for banking information)
- Credit card (submit your details in the registration form)
The training schedule will be provided prior to the event. Typically the training will allow for a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon, and a 2 hour lunch to allow time for participants to book personal sessions or to head into town for lunch. While there is an agenda, there will also be flexibility around what material is covered and the types of activities based on student interests/needs and the needs of the horses.
Location and Directions
The Gold Coast airport is about 30 minutes away from the farm venue and the Brisbane airport is about 1 hour away.
Directions to the farm will be provided closer to the training date.
Aside from searching for accommodations on tripadvisor.ca, trivago.com, expedia.com and airbnb.com.au (Tallebudgera Valley), and in Burleigh Heads, some accommodations within 30 minutes of the farm include (in no particular order):
For more information about sightseeing, activities, arts and culture, beaches, the rainforest, and events happening along the Gold Coast, please visit the following websites: