We’re excited to announce Sarah and Dr. Steve’s first ever collaboration!
This online master class focuses on making complex neuroscience and neurobiology, trauma knowledge, attachment theory, and somatics available to a general audience, to improve equine welfare and horse-human relationships in various contexts.
- 7 online modules with over 17 hours of content over 7 months, from November 2021 to June 2022
- Recordings will be available for 1 year from the start date of the program (until November 6, 2022)
- Module 1: Neurophysiology and Neurochemistry
- Module 2: Understanding the Nervous System
- Module 3: Neuroplasticity and Trauma
- Module 4: Co-Regulation and Attachment
- Module 5: Window of Tolerance and Self-Regulation
- Module 6: Interspecies Integration
- Module 7: Case Applications
Did you know? You don’t need to be a master to attend master classes! These are taught to general audiences by respected professionals with particular expertise in order to help enhance knowledge and awareness.